Ideally placed for the train station and access to the walking trails. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant Stubli had a cosy and nice atmosphere. We had a corner junior suite which was spacious with views of the Matterhorn. The breakfast buffet was very generous and tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Walliserhof has been a second home to guests from all over the world since 1896. You can find our hotel tucked into the middle of the main street in the heart of Zermatt. Here at Hotel Walliserhof we boast the oldest authentic cheese restaurant in Zermatt. Let your appetite be inspired by our chef Christian Schubert and his team in our second restaurant, the "Grill", which serves international dishes. Come cozy up by the fire at Thedi's Coffee & Tea House and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or artisan tea. Take a break at our mini wellness or go for a work out at our partner CrossFit Zermatt. We hope to see you soon. Pernilla & Boris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Walliserhof Zermatt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walliserhof Swiss q Zermatt
- Hotel Walliserhof Swiss q