My room had a large balcony overlooking the street. The town is nice and cool in August and September. The hotel is very clean but too much wood for my taste. I loved the town. It is for mountaineers and skiers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Walliserhof has been a second home to guests from all over the world since 1896. You can find our hotel tucked into the middle of the main street in the heart of Zermatt. Here at Hotel Walliserhof we boast the oldest authentic cheese restaurant in Zermatt. Let your appetite be inspired by our chef Christian Schubert and his team in our second restaurant, the "Grill", which serves international dishes. Come cozy up by the fire at Thedi's Coffee & Tea House and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or artisan tea. Take a break at our mini wellness or go for a work out at our partner CrossFit Zermatt. We hope to see you soon. Pernilla & Boris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Hotel Walliserhof Zermatt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walliserhof Swiss q Zermatt
- Hotel Walliserhof Swiss q