“This is a must visit for families” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 17 Attractions in Zermatt
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Come and discover the unique and exciting Forest Fun Park in Zermatt. With over 3 hours of fun-filled challenges, it is a perfect place for the whole family. There are 5 different courses, 110 obstacles, 25 ziplines, and even a special separate course for children starting from age 4. With food and drinks available and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of the Matterhorn, those who would rather watch than zip can have an enjoyable time, too. Whether for a few hours or the whole day, The Forest Fun Park is a family experience you’ll never forget!
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“This is a must visit for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I visited Zermatt with our three boys and were put off by the crazy prices to go on the Gornegratt railway or go up on the cable car (£60-£80 per head) so we walked through Zermatt looking for something interesting to do away from the hordes of touriss and eventually came across the Forest Fun Park. My 11 year old son loves climbing so he was very excited to find it. My other two boys are 5 and we weren't sure if they'd be able to take part. The place turned out to be brilliant and we ended up staying for about three hours. My 11 year old progressed through and did everything but the hardest course. Pretty challenging and very high. Some of the zip wires were awesome, very very high and very long even going over the river. The smaller boys had a much lower course to go on that took half an hour to go round, the great thing was they could all go again and again until they got bored. Well done Forest Fun Park, we'll be back !

Chicago, Illinois
“Fun for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our 2 sons age 8/9 loved this park. It was a great way to enjoy the afternoon in the mountains! They started on a beginner course and then move dupl. this place has a course for all ages

Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“to do with your kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went there with my four year old boy. It was a great bonding experience. Very tough but we made it and we talked about it

Chislehurst, Kent
7 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience and very safe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went here on grey august day with my 7 year old and 10 year old girls (wife was observer only). Ended up spending around 4 hours here, so although not cheap (around chf75 for the three of us) I felt we got our moneys worth. There are three childrens trails which are straightforward. Then five main trails following ski ratings - green, blue, red, brown (!) and black. Green was at the limit of my 7 year old's ability but she got through it ok. My ten year old and me then tried the blue one and found it really tough although the zip wires were very long and exhilarating - afterwards we realised we had done the brown by mistake! Overall a great day and offers some variety from mountain walking.

Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Great thrill and safe (unlike French one we did last year).”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent value and good training and non of the off/ on safety clip of France treetop experience in Manosque. Girls loved it and were able to have 3 hrs and we parents could whoop from below and take pics! Phew!!