“Very fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 45 things to do in Zermatt
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Come and discover the unique and exciting Forest Fun Park in Zermatt. With over 3 hours of fun-filled challenges, it is a perfect place for the whole family. There are 5 different courses, 110 obstacles, 25 ziplines, and even a special separate course for children starting from age 4. With food and drinks available and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of the Matterhorn, those who would rather watch than zip can have an enjoyable time, too. Whether for a few hours or the whole day, The Forest Fun Park is a family experience you’ll never forget!
Houston
3 attraction reviews
“Very fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Lots of zip lines and cool obstacles. Nice people working there. A variety of courses from beginner to advance. Good equipment.

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Blyth International Summers Optional Excursion at Forest Fun Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

“Zip lining was amazing. The kids wanted to go again they enjoyed it so much. The staff were great with the kids, very patient. Would do it again next year for sure!” - Program Manager for Blyth International Summers

Visited July 2013
The OC
“Great fun and a physical challenge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is the fourth time my wife & I have done this type of ropes course/zip line course. This place is a mixture of both. They have at least 5 different courses of varying difficulty, and one price covers them all. We spent about three hours doing the green, red, blue and brown courses, and we tired...but we are in our 50's. A blast to do in the shadows of the magnificent Matterhorn. Well worth the money in a very expensive town.

Visited June 2013
“A Great activity - especially the weather is dicey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Zermatt is a wonderful place ,but the vagaries of the weather can put a dampener on your plans. When we went to Zermatt the mornings and afternoons were lousy but the evenings cleared up well. I looked at the the Trip Advisor reviews for Forest Fun park and was anyway planning for a trip with my wife and 8 year old son. The inclement weather made it the only activity worth it !!. The 3 of us did the kids trail and we loved it. My son was nervous , but soon conquered his fear and completed the course. It was super safe . I particularly loved the zip lines !! . Finally the price is very reasonable . Would highly recommend this.

Gopal

Visited May 2013
Kaiserslautern
7 attraction reviews
“A blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was a rainy day, but Forest Fun Park saved the day for me and my 7-year-old. We did the kids trail twice. Part 1 was easy, Part 2 harder and Part 3 was a nice challenge. In fact, it was downright hard for me as I was too tall to land on my feet at the end of the zip-lines and I had to pull myself up. I was plenty tired at the end of two runs of the kids course.

My son begged to come back so on departure day we spent the morning on the Green course. It was a blast. It was a bit un-nerving at first for me (son was fine) being so high, but then again the farthest you can fall is the length of your safely line. With a continuous belay system, it is safe. The green course kept winding high and higher and had some nice long zip-lines. It took us two hours to do (I'm slow), but a great way to spend the morning. Check out their youtube video to get a feel of the course.

Highly recommended!