“The ski and boot shop is the best” 5 of 5 stars

Update attraction details
Ranked #3 of 24 attractions in Zermatt
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Stoked was founded in 1994 as a snowboard school in Zermatt, Switzerland, and it has been growing ever since. Today we offer 4 “Stoked Worlds” to our customers including: Skiing, Snowboarding, Bootfitting, and Experience.The company is owned by three partners: Christian Meier, Jürg Meier, Michael Meier, all of whom have spent the past few years putting all their motivation, commitment, competence and idealism into making Stoked an important player on the Zermatt holiday scene.In our Stoked World we have also made it our goal to provide the best consistent, customer-orientated and flexible services.
Mount Desert, Maine
17 attraction reviews
“The ski and boot shop is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My hiking boots died while in Zermatt so I took one to this shop and the clerk, Max, brought me two pair to try on like the one I brought him. I loved them both, bought one and tried them out that evening. My bone spur made the right one tight so Max took it for a couple hours and stretched it out. Like slippers. Thought he went beyond the call to get the boots right.

Visited June 2013

Crowthorne
12 attraction reviews
“Excellent Ski School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our daughter has special needs and we were overwhelmed by the care, warmth, kindness and professional way Stoked taught her. It really brought a lump to our throats when, by the end of the week her fantastic instructor, Angela had her skiing down a red run screaming with delight. A grade A school with talented instructors who put a great deal of thought into the tuition of their students. As a family who have been skiing in Zermatt for over 20 years we thoroughly recommend this ski school. We met Christian who owns the school and found him to be a charming, helpful, professional and caring man. Our week was made because the whole family had fun on the slopes thanks to Stoked.

Visited February 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Great school for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Cant recommend highly enough. Our 2 girls aged 9 and 6 could not have been happier with the school and the instructors, who combined a lot of patience at the start with encouragement and good humour. Proficient English speakers. We've experienced several schools at various resorts. Stoked will be hard to beat.

Visited April 2013
Wantage, United Kingdom
“Great ski guide - John Taylor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

John has been our guide for 4 years now & we cannot recommend him highly enough. He is brilliant at managing skiers of all levels and we didn't stop laughing all week!

Visited March 2013
Brighton
“Great Private Instructor for the Week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Although for us a bit of a luxury we booked a private instructor for our 6 days of skiing. I looked into each of the ski schools and chose Stoked based on reviews and price. Well, we could not have been more happy with Kilian, our instructor for the week. He had a bit of a tricky mission to achieve in keeping us all satisfied and happy as my family of the 4 of us was made up of me - a rather nervous skiier (an age thing), very good intermediate husband and daughter who go with the flow, and my 17 yr old son, of whom is capable and enjoys load of off-piste, fast skiing, and a load of black runs. Well, we all felt Kilian did manage to keep us all happy and balanced his time very well, whilst keeping us all pretty much together. For me, I really appreciated his tip-top skills in safety and he was constantly looking out for other skiiers, albeit very subtly. Stoked were very efficient with the booking and all went to plan. I would definitely use Stoked again.

Visited April 2013