“I hate heights !” 4 of 5 stars

New Zealand
20 attraction reviews
“I hate heights !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband didnt tell me we would be riding the Furka Pass when I did my first motorbike trip of Europe. I wasnt speaking to him at the top, but I had cooled own by the bottom. Spectacular views, lovely little villages. Luckily the weather was good. Lovely towns before and after the pass. Actually got held up by circus wagons.

Kent, England
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Pass”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Drove through the pass today with my family. Absolutely spectacular, even in the rain! Cant wait to ride it on my road bike.

11 attraction reviews
“One of life's wonders!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

A windy road through some of the most spectacular views in Europe, nestled in between mountains and valleys - a must if you have time. For those of you who are bike fit (and I mean bike fit!), it would be a spectacular ride.

Windsor, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Whatta view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

One of the best ones! Of course i was bracing myself at times when my lovely driver enjoyed driving the car as some other locals in ferraris did but if i could, i do it again right now!

Visited July 2013
Etters, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Into the Alps from Lucerne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

One of the - Best of Switzerland - trip from Lucerne.Beatiful trip ,recommended if you don't have much time to explore the Swiss Alps. Very scenic views, dangerous curvy roads, but we had a great driver :))

Visited July 2013