We booked this hotel on our way to Tuscany and -due to heavy traffic and bad weather conditions- we have not been able to do anything else in Lugano. The reception staff was very professional and was kind enough to upgrade us to a suite. The room was nice and spacious. We went to the restaurant and again staff was very professional. Food was average and quite expensive. The bar was great... Great view, great atmosphere and again great staff. For us, the one night stay was exactly as it should be: a welcome rest after a long drive, in a very professional and welcoming atmosphere. One point of critique though: the overall look of the hotel is rather dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano