It was a clean, lovely hotel. With very good breakfast menu. Actually it has one of the best breakfast menus that I had in Europe. The staff was friendly, and the view from the hotel was very good. The only downside is you need to walk down the hill and then up the hill to reach the action. You can also take public transport if you have younger kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano