Two nights here over the May 1st holiday. A luxurious spacious hotel with touches of class, especially the Havana Bar but high prices and a slow and pompous restaurant manager took the edge off an otherwise pleasant sojourn. Balcony overlooking the lake and well-equipped large bedroom suite, but the location high above the town enforced eating in the main restaurant, where one was made to feel that while you were a valued client you were not as important as the maître d' himself. Undercover but not secure parking. Efficient front desk run by young women in smart dresses, who took special care to show us around the facilities upon arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano