We booked the penthouse suite for one night to celebrate my birthday and it was gorgeous. The view is incredible overlooking the lake and the city Lugano. The staff is also very friendly. We wish we couldve stayed longer and enjoy their amenities like the squash court, havana bar, swimming pool and the japanese restaurant. We did go up to mt. San Salvatore which was walking distance from the hotel to catch the tram. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lugano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano