We stayed in a suite for 2 nights, which was very spacious and had 2 nice balconies, but I was not happy with the location of the hotel. It is a very long walk to the center of Lugano but there is a train at the bottom of the hill which can take you 1 stop to Lugano. The restaurant in the hotel is outrageously expensive and there are few restaurant options nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano