This hotel actually is in Paradiso, next to Lugano. It is a steep walk down the hill to the main strip of Lugano. The decor is dated but the rooms are enormous (effectively suites) and very clean. Prices are relatively (key word as Switzerland is one of the most expensive places on Earth) reasonable (16 chf for good breakfast buffet). Service struggles with English (English is definitely third behind Italian and German and possibly French as well) and definitely isn't at a four star level. Wifi is great in lobby and hit or miss in the rooms; television system is from the 1980s I suspect with a hilarious text controlled menu. The views are great but I am not in a hurry to stay here again, and for my purposes I would pick a place actually in Lugano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano