We stayed at the Hotel as part of a swiss tour that included room and half board in August and found it to be manly positive. The hotel was comfortable, well presented and with friendly and helpful staff and the rooms were spacious and clean. The food as part of the deal was also very good with high quality four course dinners and a great selection of hot and cold food and drinks for breakfast. The hotel is also situated on the side of a hill and has a pleasant view of the lake from the pool and bar. The only real problem that we had which turned out to be fairly significant was the complete lack of air conditioning in any part of the hotel including the rooms. During our stay the temperature was around 36 degrees and after walking around lugano and up its peaks the hotel offered no respite when we returned for the day. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay and would recommend, although in a cooler season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Escapio so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano