Hotel is located away from town but across from a bus stop and small rail stop. We chose to walk to town often but you can get a day bus pass for about $5 each (24 hr pass). Hotel has a shuttle and will pick you up but it only runs certain hours . We had to take a taxi back to the train station for $25 so not good if you have to leave at 7am. Great breakfast included with our room. Nice room & great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano