I stayed at the Parco Paradiso while in the area on business. While I usually stay at the Eden (very nice hotel), it was closed for the season so I needed another option. While the accommodations at Parco Paradiso are not as glamorous as the Eden, they were very nice. The room was not large, but very comfortable. Views from the hotel, especially at night, are beautiful. But the highlight of my stay was the Cigar Bar. While I am, not a big cigar smoker, I do like to enjoy one every once and awhile. The Cigar Bar at the Parco Paradiso has a wall of windows overlooking the lake in Lugano. I spent two of my nights there kicking back, enjoying a cigar, admiring the amazing views. Even if you don't stay at the hotel, you should come to have a drink or a cigar to enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano