I stayed here one night and the hotel was fine for my purposes. The staff were all very helpful and friendly, the breakfast was plentiful and the room was clean. The only reason I would try somewhere else next time is that the room had just one socket and you had to go to the bar for wifi. Not a major inconvenience in itself and I suspect that many patrons of this hotel like it for the location and the rather traditional upmarket style bordering on old-fashioned. So, not to my taste, but many people will like this hotel for its location, ambience and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime location in the old-town quarter and shopping district of the city centre and on the lake-promenade.Historical Downtown Hotel with extended facilities such as private garage parking, lobby-bar, garden with swimming-pool and WiFi Internet. A variety of restaurants, pizzerias and typical bars are located close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel International au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Au Lac Lugano
- International Au Lac Hotel