We stayed in Apartment 1B for a week. The view is fantastic and the gardens are very nice.
The apartment was a little unusual. For example:
- The in-room safe was not bolted down. I could easily pick it up.
- The covered terrace with dining space was also the gardener's access to his tools. One morning I was wandering around the apartment underdressed, and looked up to see the gardener walking past two meters away.
- The kitchen has very little bench space which makes meal preparation difficult.
- The wifi was very unreliable. There was one spot in the apartment where I could usually get reception but the signal was always weak.
- The window in the bathroom opens to an internal wall with a mural painted on it.
We enjoyed the peace of the views and the gardens. We found it easy to commute to the city and to go for walks in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The romantic Barony LE PERGOLE with 3 villas and total 10 apartments (non-smoker) of different size for 1-9 persons + covered swimming-pool is situated in the exclusive district of Lugano-Castagnola-Cortivo at foot of Monte Bre (the sunniest mountain in Switzerland) near the lake (70 m airline) and the lakeside path to the picturesque fisher-village Gandria (1,3 km). Peaceful and sunny placed away from the disturbance of urban and cantonal roads between private blind alley via Violetta and antique Olivetree-footpath thrones this castlelike residence over a 4.000 M2 terraced Mediterranean tree-garden (nature-left) with panorama-view over Lake Lugano and nearby mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Barony Le Pergole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.