“Fantastic birdshow” 5 of 5 stars

Oslo, Norway
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic birdshow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We visited the Falconeria twice during our stay in Tessin. The show lasts about an hour, and there are two per day (11am and 3pm). The language of the speaker is German and Italian. This can perhaps be a little frustrating for those only speaking English, but so much of the show is self explaining that it is really of no great importance. A nice cafeteria provides food and shelter from the midday sun. The aviary (bird area) is very nice and provides a real insight into the different birds. The show has about 15-20 different birds, but this may vary from day to day depending on the birds condition. The area is very child-friendly and school classes regularily come to watch the show.

Visited June 2013

Bern
3 attraction reviews
“Show only in german language”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The show was great, but exclusively in german language (italian is the official language of that region). Half of the customers didn't understand a word of the presentation, and they paid for it !

Visited October 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Fantastic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

This was the highlight of my holiday! The birds actually fly over the audience , so it is truly up close and personal! I particularly liked the vultures which at one stage were sat just behing my seat.

My only criticism is that none of the comentary is in English.

Visited July 2012
Basel, Switzerland
“Excellent show - worth the trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

we went there as a couple for fun, and it was a great experience. There are some points which I would like to highlight though. First you should be on time, or better 30min before the show. Our schedule was either 11am or 3pm a show. we arrived to early and there is apart from the park, restaurant and the animals in the cage not very much to do. so a perfect timing is better. Secondly I suggest to sit in the middle row. While putting the settings into my camera, I felt a slight slap on my head and when looking to the right (the slap cam from the left) I saw that a huge owl just passed my head :-) Thirdly I advise also to use sport modus if you have it on your cam :) and lastly like a predecessor wrote, wear a cap!
for families it is also certainly a trip worth, there is a pony ride, possibility to take a picture with a Bald Eagle in the background.
Also I would like to highlight the friendly staff!
I can really recommend this attraction!

Visited August 2012
Mauritius
4 attraction reviews
“Impressive birds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

bird show and pony ride were a hit with my kids. Had to buy souvenirs off course - great t-shirt for boy and owl toy for my girl. all left happy.

Visited July 2012