Having a single room in this hostel meant that I saved a lot of money cooking my own food in their communal kitchen. They had a big dining area, laundry (wasn't free for me) and extras like tv/DVD room (which I didn't use). Breakfast was all you could eat but they only had a choice of 2 cereals and bread. My room was comfortable and I had a view of the mountains. The staff were friendly and they had a lot of resources in the reception area for sightseeing. Interlaken is a lovely little town and ideal as a base for sightseeing but be aware that in November at least half the attractions may not be running.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof Hotel Interlaken
- Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located hostel in a villa with park. Our prices include: breakfast, lockers, self-catering kitchen, free w-lan, free use of public swimming pools, free use of local busses, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.