“AMAZING!!” 5 of 5 stars

+41793545251
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Fly with Star Paragliding, Interlaken. We offer unforgettable and sensational tandem paragliding flights in the Bernese Oberland, Switzerland. Experience the best adventure activity in the Swiss Alps. A truly awesome paragliding experience, flying high with breath-taking views of the stunning Jungfrau mountain and the glistening glacial waters of Lake Thun, Beatenberg, Interlaken. Don't miss the best paragliding adventure of your lifetime, book a flight now with Star Paragliding, the friendly and fun company based in Beatenberg.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
23 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

If you can spend the money, it's so worth it! Amazing views of the city and mountains, and you sound hardcore to your friends back home. These guys are professionals and fun to talk with. They even helped me learn some of the basics so I can begin learning it at home.

London
“Smiles...laughter...a roaring good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My 8 year old and I did the jump from beatenberg. He jumped with Jeff whose amazing with kids and I jumped with Richie whose unbelievably friendly and full of good local advice. Actually every staff member from this small company was cheerful and lovely to be around. All the companies in Interlaken offer the same price (170 chf). I just went for the friendliest bunch.
Richie managed to elevate us to higher ground by catching a few thermals which immediately caught the eyes of the other paragliders who swerved to pick up the same thermal.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“When in Interlarken... fly!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Definately a must experience in Interlaken. Friendly Nina picked me up 9.45am from my hotel doorstep in the 'Star-mobile', and we picked up another Sydney-sider before meeting Richi and Jeff our 2 awesome pilots. All 3 of the team were heaps of fun and they gave us a few facts about the city on the quick drive up the mountain to the take off spot.

I was lucky enough to fly with Richi who's been in the game for 16+ years. He was quirky and cool with a great sense of humour and made me feel safe and secure as i was a first time paraglider. Luckily we had some good updrafts and the total flight time took around 18 minutes (they say the average is 10mins). We were the only ones in the air at that time! It was surreal and breathtaking.

The most amazing feeling gliding between the beautiful Interlaken lakes and epic mountains.

We touched down in the heart of the town and i'd have to say it was one of the best experiences of my trip so far despite feeling slightly nauseous when we landed...

5 thumbs up to Star for this great experience. Deflinately recommend them.

Melbourne, Australia
49 attraction reviews
“Do it! Do it! Do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I knew I wanted to paraglide whilst in Interlaken but being petrified of heights, I was really nervous about actually going through with it. I booked the 8.30am session because weather forecast predicted thunderstorms in the afternoon, and sometimes they would cancel the afternoon sessions if the weather conditions are not optimal. Even though I was the only person booked in for that session, it went ahead anyway. I was picked up from my hotel and driven to the mountain (20 minutes), and we took a short walk (10 minutes) to the lift off point. Yves was my guide, and he did a good job of calming me down and reassuring me that paragliding was safe. The scariest thing was the small run I had to make to 'leap' off the mountain until we are air borne. Once you're up in the air, the view is so magnificent that you forget about any fears you might have. The whole flight lasted about 15 minutes and it was worth every cent.

Make sure you do this when you're in Interlaken. It was one of the best experiences of my life that I will not forget!

Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Simply stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

After 3 days' waiting for the right weather, it was suddenly all systems go. Jeff picked us up in the van and we had a relaxed chat about Australia and his experience of our country; then we met the flyers, Sibylle and Dave. All three are thoroughly professional and clearly have considerable expertise in paragliding. We were fortunate to have a near-perfect day and excellent flying conditions.Quite simply, it was the experience of a lifetime in a magnificent part of the world, made all the more memorable by Sibylle, Dave and Jeff (who, not surprisingly, love their work!), their attention to detail and their friendly personalities.

Visited April 2013