“Worth doing” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Scenic Drives, Landmarks
5 attraction reviews
“Worth doing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I went without booking and fortunately the lady at the reception found another couple interested to go at the same time which saved me 220 euros for minimum passengers charge. The trip was around 20 minutes and we got to fly over the three famous mountains from southern side
Overall the trip was awesome despite the high cost and was worth trying

Visited June 2013

Tampa, Florida
“A must do for Snowboarders & Skiers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Unfortunately our first excursion had terrible snow so we only got in a single flight and had a long traverse across the glacier that lasted all morning. We told the owner to call us next time the conditions improved for a second try. Four days later we got the call and the experience we were initially looking for. Our Pilot Rolf provided amazing views and got us to the top safely and efficiently; and our guide Urs showed us great snow and provided exciting and challenging descents. We made 3 descents on that second outing and loved every second of it. The scenery was amazing!!! Swiss heli-skiing is a little different from North American hell-skiing. Because it is a glacier there are variable snow conditions that range from powder to wind packed to ice. Its more of an expedition that will involve some traverses & hiking. The scenery is unbelievable and we took tons of great pictures and videos. Although the snowboarders like myself had to work a little harder on traverses, it's still very snowboarder friendly. I would recommend snowboarders bring a pair of telescoping poles for the few flat traverses you will encounter on your final descent.

Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
23 attraction reviews
“A must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I booked a flight with Bohag via email from Australia. Their communication was clear and they were very patient with answering my queries as I decided which flight I wanted to take. In the end, I booked the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau flight for myself and my parents at a cost of CH660. When booking, I requested a 10% if I brought with me a guest card from my hotel. This was agreed to, so the flight cost was actually CH600.

We were staying in Interlaken. We caught a taxi to/from the helicopter base. It took 10 mins and cost CH30 each way.

The helicopter was in excellent order and our pilot took a moment to chat with us before the flight, which was very good as he established that my father was very nervous about flying. Throughout the flight, out pilot continuously pointed out where we were, local lifestyle below etc. It was very interesting and informative. Over and above this, the scenery is absolutely spectacular. This was definitely the highlight of our trip.

I am hoping to return to Switzerland with my husband and will definitely be taking another helicopter flight with Bohag when I do. I highly recommend this company.

Visited July 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“As if you are in wall paint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

woooow I traveld almost everywhere all over the world ,like this beauty I have never seen the mountain covered with a very clean snow, on the other side you can see the montain covered colorfully the only thing I can see is OMG I would not hesitate to go back again and agin and again. you will never regret its amazing

Visited July 2012
Austin, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“20 minutes of FUN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

We went on the full mountain tour. All around up to jungfrau. It was an amazing experience with great views, but it's NOT very long. I think the entire flight was less that 20 minutes. If you've never been in a helicopter and want to see the top of Europe, it's definitely worth it. But know, it goes by quick!

Visited March 2012