“Delicious juice!” 5 of 5 stars

033 8222122
Website
Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The healthiest Takeaway in Interlaken. Frozen Yogurt with fresh fruit toppings, freshly pressed fruit and vegatable juice. Smoothies, milkshakes, coffee and teas. To eat we have Bagels, Panini`s, Wraps, Quiche Hot Homemade Soup and for the sweet tooth daily made Muffins and Cupcakes
Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious juice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

At home I drink A LOT of juice that I make with my juicer but it's hard to find fresh juice like that here! But blueberry's was amazing! I had the apple something... Apple, ginger, mint and cucumber I think?? So tasty (If you like ginger... Which I put in all my juices at home). They juice them right there in front of you- yum!

• Turkish first
Perth, Australia
“Yummmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have been here twice since arriving in Interlaken. On day 1 we had a Italian toasted sandwich (Cheese and Tomato) and also Crepes with Nutella and Banana --- yum!!

Today we returned and tried the milkshakes. Banana and Blueberry - wow! So good!

The staff are excellent and even put up with my attempt at German with good humour!

Will return tomorrow!

Visited September 2012
“Great place for a quick treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were happy to find Blueberrys Juice Bar. I loved the yogurt! We stopeed here a couple of times. It was convenient, the service was good, and they had WiFi. Fair prices for Interlaken. It was one of the few places with frozen yogurt.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“A treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This really is a good place to know about. The yogurt, crepes and smoothies are great. My panini was so/so because they are preassembled and then heated. So, it was a little bit soggy from the tomato. Having internet available was great. Good food, good atmosphere.

Visited July 2012
Chicago
“Best value for your francs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Very good smoothies along with good sandwiches. Compared to the rest of Interlaken, you can easily get a decent meal for around 10CHF.

Visited May 2012