“A must!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 34 Activities in Interlaken
Type: Mountains, Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: HANG GLIDING INTERLAKEN specializes in Tandem flights for the adventure seeking traveler for over 10 years. If you want a smooth gliding flight, or a heart stopping thrill ride with Dives, Stalls and Wingovers, their expert Pilots will give you what you want!
Interlaken, Switzerland
“A must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Bernie was spontaneous enough to take me hanggliding after just one phone call.
He is one funny guy, and a professional whilst doing so. Made the adventure all the more worth while.
Ask him to do some tricks, and you have to listen to the background music he adds. Freaking hilarious.
Definitely one of the best things I've done in Switzerland!

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Henrico, Virginia, United States
“Best Experience Of My Life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Simply amazing. Birdman Bernie makes you feel super safe, not to mention he was one of the funniest people I've ever met! Anyone travelling to Interlaken really needs to experience this. As he said, the most dangerous part about hang gliding is getting too addicted to it! I'd recommend it to anyone!

Visited June 2013
“Amazing time in Interlaken! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Bernie's trip hang gliding in Interlaken was everything I had hoped for and more! He is a super cool guy who is professional yet laid back and really fun. Easily one of the best things I did in all of Europe. Get the video for some long lasting memories too!

Salem, Virginia
“Can we say AMAZING? oh yes we can.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you want to go hang gliding this is the place to go and these are the people to go with. Breathtaking views and great company. Felt safe and just enjoyed myself every step of the way. It was THE BEST. I would suggest you book today. right now. your life is about to get better. I swear.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Possibly the best experience ever...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is maybe the closest that a human being can come to feeling like a bird. Everyone should try hang gliding in their lives at least once. With that said:

I flew with Bernie. Bernie had a good sense of humor, but definitely still made safety top priority. I enjoyed helping with the assembly of the glider before hand; it was a good way to get familiar with the apparatus itself.

The takeoff was quite simple; no problems with execution, and Bernie took me on a wonderful flight. It was amazing to look down at the lakes below, just seeming to be floating above them. Toward the end of the flight, he treated me to a series of fun glider tricks, and was kind enough to film the experience as we stalled and did a series of little tricks that were very exhilarating for a first-timer like myself. I definitely recommend Hang Gliding Interlaken, and Bernie was a wonderful pilot. Enjoy! :)

Visited November 2012