There is no elevator in this hotel
The rooms are quite small
Some parking lots are very tight
There is no heating system for your ski boots.
The bathroom is small
Wifi and internet is not free
So why go to this hotel ?
There are more than enough positive things about this hotel that more than compensate for these negative points :
- staff is very friendly and give you good touristic advice
- the bar is very cosy and charming
- as always in Switzerland : everything is squeaky clean
- what a view from the balcony ! OMG !
- the ski bus stops at 100 meters from the hotel, the train station is just an 8 minutes walk away (walking with ski boots and skis)
- Food, both breakfast and dinner, is very good, especially if you consider the price
- And yes, if you consider the price, you really get value for your money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jungfrau Lodge Swiss Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungfrau Hotel Swiss Mountain