We spent a few nights at this hotel in September 2013, to kick off two weeks in Switzerland/Italy. I slept very well in the comfortable room. We enjoyed the location, for both the views and the ease of getting to trains. The staff was excellent, very professional. We got to attend a welcome reception one night and met some of the family - great people. The restaurant was enjoyable, though perhaps a bit pricey. We loved the views from our balcony. We also enjoyed the sauna/hot tub/steam room very much. We would love to go back at some point.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Swiss Quality Grindelwald
- Hotel Belvedere Swiss Quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Belvedere is owned and run by the Hauser family since 1907. Belvedere means "beautiful view" and that is one of our USP's. The view to the famous Eiger (remember the movie Eiger sanction with Clint Eastwood)is unique. Another USP is our Outdoor salt water Jacuzzi, located in the pool area (pool, saunas, steam bath, Jacuzzi inside and massage and beauty treatments). As member of the French Gourmet Association "Chaîne des Rôtisseurs", excellent dinners are served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Belvedere Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.