This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel: the first stay was so pleasant, with pleasant rooms, excellent food, beautiful views of the Eiger and Kleine Scheidegg, and a two-minute wall to the train station, that we came back again. We were there for an entire week, hiking in the area, and we were not disappointed: the hotel staff was just as friendly and flexible and accommodating as before, and the dinners in the restaurant were even more elegant. Delightful international mix of guests in the hotel, which one sees each evening at dinner. The Hauser family, operators of the hotel, are fully engaged and one regularly meets them at breakfast or in the evening at dinner. We made regular use of the facilites, including the sauna and whirlpool.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Swiss Quality Grindelwald
- Hotel Belvedere Swiss Quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Belvedere is owned and run by the Hauser family since 1907. Belvedere means "beautiful view" and that is one of our USP's. The view to the famous Eiger (remember the movie Eiger sanction with Clint Eastwood)is unique. Another USP is our Outdoor salt water Jacuzzi, located in the pool area (pool, saunas, steam bath, Jacuzzi inside and massage and beauty treatments). As member of the French Gourmet Association "Chaîne des Rôtisseurs", excellent dinners are served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Belvedere Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.