We just returned from our second stay at the Belvedere. After a great first experience in Jan 2012 we were happy to go back again and were rewarded with a great week once again. The hotel is a wonderful family run establishment with a warm and welcoming feel. All the staff are pleasant and eager to help with any request. The rooms have a high standard and housekeeping does a fine job despite the piles of ski clothes from a family of four. The restaurant has lovely menus that are delicious and served with style. We enjoyed the nice size indoor pool and outdoor jacuzzi and we also made use of the saunas each day. The views from the rooms and restaurant are wonderful. Also the location is close to the train station but still very peaceful. We can't say enough good things about the Belvedere and expect we will be returning in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Swiss Quality Grindelwald
- Hotel Belvedere Swiss Quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Belvedere is owned and run by the Hauser family since 1907. Belvedere means "beautiful view" and that is one of our USP's. The view to the famous Eiger (remember the movie Eiger sanction with Clint Eastwood)is unique. Another USP is our Outdoor salt water Jacuzzi, located in the pool area (pool, saunas, steam bath, Jacuzzi inside and massage and beauty treatments). As member of the French Gourmet Association "Chaîne des Rôtisseurs", excellent dinners are served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Belvedere Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.