“Fly with the birds” 5 of 5 stars

Atlanta, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
“Fly with the birds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, the best parts were: launching over the cliff wall in Murren, having brids fly around my feet, the close-up waterfall fly-bys, and the amazing scenery of the valley. I had an awesome guide (Rolf) and so did my partner (Hans?). I did get motion sick, so if you are prone to that kind of thing, just beware. Try to keep your eyes focused on a point in the distance, and let your guide know to fly smooth.

• Arabic first
California
82 attraction reviews
“You're never too old!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Waiting for the right wind conditions was the hardest part of the ride. I just wanted to get goign but eventually the little signal flags told us it was time to go and off we ran. Or at least I think I was running, felt so slow but we took flight and the rest was smooth sailing. All I could think about was the movie "Up" when were gliding in the sky, next to the cliffs, out in the open, sightseeing the glorious Swiss scenery all around us. Julian, my guide who was AWESOME, asked if I liked roller coasters and when I said yes, I got the ride of a life. It was not that scary, just another dimension to our glide that added to the memory. Our landing was as smooth as our glide. We seemed to just take a few steps and we were done. What a cool way to get another great experience in the land of the Swiss.

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Experience of a Lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Wow! what can I say!... very cool!!!
It was our first time paragliding, and while the nerves were playing their part at first, I would have to say that this was one of the best experiences of my life. If I could afford 170 Euros on a daily bases, I would do it again and again.
Peter and Dino were our guides and did an amazing job! Both spoke very good English and came with 17 years experience. Both were very professional and made you feel safe and secure at all times. I would recommend them both in future.
It is difficult at first to find the First station and was not happy about having to pay another 32 Euros to take the Gondola up the Mountain, but I would have to say that my final resolution was worth every penny. We rode up the mountain with Dino which took about 20min. Once reaching the top, you have time to take a toilet break before heading out to the launch area.
It was very easy, and within a few seconds, we both felt comfortable in the sky and enjoyed every minute. Keep in mind..I am scared of heights and this did not both me at all.
You have to do the Spiral Dive at the end before landing...very cool! You can really feel the G-Force.
At the end, we paid 40 Euros for Photo's and Video footage of the experience. Well worth it, and it came out well.
I was so happy to have experienced Paragliding! I would do it again in a heart beat!

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“You can't escape technology”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Paragliding is meant to be an experience where you're up in the air, free from all the noise and troubles of the world...this was not the case for one of our rides.. Our instructor (who I believe was also the owner) spent more time on his mobile phone than anything else. Don't get me wrong we LOVED the paraglide and can forgive the mobile phone on the cable car ride but..... up in the air.....while you are trying to enjoy the scenery and serenity? We both felt totally safe the whole time and had alot of time in the air which was incredibly enjoyable but the use of a mobile while you are taking a passenger on a flight is just not right. Scenery was amazing. Dino (who was not on his phone) was a great paragliding pilot.

3 attraction reviews
“Amazing ride up the thermals with Beni”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This company did everything I could ask for. Beni was my pilot and he did a fantastic job flying, taking pictures, answering my questions, and pointing out all the sites while in the air. I felt in great hands the whole time. I highly recommend paragliding with this company especially the thermal flight, it is worth it! You fly higher and longer. This was one of the highlights of my trip and one amazing experience I won't ever forget!

Do it! Do the thermal option! And say hi to Beni if you fly with him!