“You can't escape technology” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 19 Attractions in Grindelwald
More attraction details
Owner description: first class Tandem flights in Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen
Perth, Australia
“You can't escape technology”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Paragliding is meant to be an experience where you're up in the air, free from all the noise and troubles of the world...this was not the case for one of our rides.. Our instructor (who I believe was also the owner) spent more time on his mobile phone than anything else. Don't get me wrong we LOVED the paraglide and can forgive the mobile phone on the cable car ride but..... up in the air.....while you are trying to enjoy the scenery and serenity? We both felt totally safe the whole time and had alot of time in the air which was incredibly enjoyable but the use of a mobile while you are taking a passenger on a flight is just not right. Scenery was amazing. Dino (who was not on his phone) was a great paragliding pilot.

Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing ride up the thermals with Beni”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This company did everything I could ask for. Beni was my pilot and he did a fantastic job flying, taking pictures, answering my questions, and pointing out all the sites while in the air. I felt in great hands the whole time. I highly recommend paragliding with this company especially the thermal flight, it is worth it! You fly higher and longer. This was one of the highlights of my trip and one amazing experience I won't ever forget!

Do it! Do the thermal option! And say hi to Beni if you fly with him!

Visited August 2013
“A must-do in Murren!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

An amazing experience - truly see/feel/hear the magic of the Swiss alps & valley.
Our pilot Rolf (sp) was very experienced, very helpful and knowledgeable about the sport and the area.
My husband ended up going twice and is now considering taking up the sport.
Reasonably priced and worth every penny!!
If you go, don't forget to tip your pilot:)

Visited June 2013
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Paragliding from First Cable Car Station”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I booked a flight for the 7th of June and flew from First with Joey.
There was still some snow around at the take off site on the slope below the restaurant but it was not a problem.
Harness on - and instruction from Joey to run and we were off! It was an amazing experience, we circled higher and higher until well above the restaurant at the top of First and then over to the other side of the valley, up and over the Gletscherschlucht Gorge and then across the face of the Eiger.The views were absolutely stunning.
Joey got the camera out and took some cracking photos and a short video - memories for a lifetime.Joey was friendly and professional - a great pilot.

Visited June 2013
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
46 attraction reviews
“Only blue sky in 3 weeks. Breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I loved the whole experience The train rides, the ice castle, the breathtaking views were incredible. Buy tickets before going.

Visited May 2013