“Never go here! 絶対行かない!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Grindelwald
Cuisines: European, Swiss, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Allow yourself to be freshly inspired, time and again! In every one of our restaurants, in the Kreuz Restaurant, the Challistubli and in the dining room, it is all about pampering. We offer you outstanding cuisine inspired by the seasons and our local produce. Fancy cooking and gold leaf trimmings you won't find here. We offer honesty and great taste, regional but also international dishes, all prepared with great care and an abundance of love. Vitality and well-being are at the heart of our culinary creations!
“Never go here! 絶対行かない!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my family but we waited our dishes almost an hour. Moreover there was something in the dish which was uneatable (plastic wrapping?). Never visit here to eat.

家族と一緒に食事に行きましたが、1時間待たされたあげく、オーダーした食事の中に異物(ビニールのようなもの)が入っていました。二度とここには行きません。

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Townsville, Australia
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food was really nice and the service was excellent. The staff warmed up our daughters food for us and even insisted on washing up the bowl after for us.

Visited July 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Nice staff and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I chose this restaurant because of the high ranking in tripadvisor. However, it did not disappointed me.

The restaurant has outdoors seating but we did not choose it because it was near to the road which was dusty and sometimes may have trucks passing through due to the construction work nearby. We thus chose to sit inside. The seating was comfortable but it was a little bit stuffy.

We were not hungry and thus my wife ordered a salad while I chose a mushroom pasta for my dinner. I originally thought the mushroom pasta is common, but I found it was quite tasteful. It was creamy and I liked it much. The salad had a variety of vegetables and beans, and they were placed on a dish neatly.

It was a Michelin-starred restaurant and had some recommended dishes. Too bad that I was quite full on the day of visit and didn't order any special dishes.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Ons of the best meals we ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

On our last night in Grindelwald we had a fantastic dinner here. We all ate steak/entrecote, and My fiance said it was the best meat he ever had. Would definetely recommend this place, hopefully we Will hade the opportunity to come back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“cosy retaurant but bit brisk service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

went with party of 16 got divided into tables. service was a bit oudated in that requests to adjust seating to avoid one table of 2 met with an abrupt no. also we were told to order fast to beat other groups and avoid delays. as if we were imposing upon them.. dinner was good (mixed salad and a schnitzel) but nothing special. good place to get decent food and then move on

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere