“Delicious experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 307 Restaurants in Lucerne
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Brasov, Romania
“Delicious experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We found this restaurant by luck, while going to see the Lion monument. We saw the good Trip Advisor reviews and the tempting Menu and decided to come for the evening for dinner. It was my birthday, and we wanted to celebrate in a special place. Although we did not made a reservation, we were lucky to find a free table. I had lobster with champaigne sauce and choosed spinach as a sidedish ; it was delicious. My husband tried the House Schnitzel, and we enjoyed the cooking near our table. Chocolate Mousse is one of the best I ever had. It is a must to taste. Restaurant is very special as design and we enjoyed the old atmosphere. i would definetly go there again, and recommand my friends to go there. It was a special evening for my birthday. Price is a bit high, but not much higher than other places in Switzerland.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Thai first
Potomac, Maryland
“Wonderful Dinner Outside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had a delicious dinner and wine while people watching outside. The service was excellent. It was interesting to learn about the history of the family owners.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I ate here while we were staying in town. We liked it -charming. It has a quaint, nostalgic and homey feel -while still having top notch service and food. The decor is eclectic and eccentric. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We ate a phenomenal veal (special) and the schnitzel -classic favorite. The food was exceptional quality. It was a little pricey...but what isn't in Switzerland? Would definitely recommend it.

Visited December 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Unbeatable since years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I am visiting this Restaurant on a regular basis since over 25 years and never was disappointed.What else can I say ? Atmosphere,service and Quality are unbeatable and on a very high Standard.Have visited many Restaurants in Lucerne,but none comes Close,so I Keep on going there and going there.....

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Superrrrrr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Ohhhhh what a place!! Lip smacking food and even better service. We ordered prawns and rice in mango sauce and it still gets me salivating. . Superb food.. must try in their signature chocolate mousse. Awesome awesome awesome! ! Must must must visit even if its a little deep in the pocket.