“Really great attraction!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Activities in Lucerne
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Advance reservations are required. A fun and thrilling group adventure. You have 60 minutes to solve puzzles, find hidden doors and make your way out of a series of rooms.
“Really great attraction!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

it was my first visit of an AdventureRoom but definitely not my last! I'm very happy to be there and I will come back again to solve the second room.

Visited November 2014

Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
“Awesome Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

I did both the Original AdventureRoom and the Adventure Apartment, they are both totally different and equally entertaining. I liked the nature of logical thinking, looking for details in whats around you, finding clues and of course the thrilled you get when you see that the clock starts to run out of time. The good thing is that when this happens there is always somebody watching to help you out with clues or hints that will get you back on the right path to escape from the rooms. I highly recommend this experience to couples, friends or office groups, families. Pretty much to anyone, it is definitely worth it.

Visited September 2014
7 attraction reviews
“Great with teens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

We had an afternoon in Lucerne between two train trips - decided to try Adventure Rooms. We had an absolute blast decoding clues and advancing room by room - even our surly, cynical teenagers had fun. The clues are all numeric/logic puzzles, and they provide hints (in English) when you get stumped. Only about 30% of guests reach the finish line (we were not among them), but you'll have a good time regardless.

I wouldn't do this with young children, since a few of the rooms are dark and the puzzles might be a little too complicated - but everyone else should definitely go!

Atlantic Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We traveled with our niece for her high school graduation and I think this was her favorite thing! It was one of our highlights too. Now we want to do the apartment and solve it 100% (we were only able to complete 95% for our first effort). I highly recommend this experience.

20 attraction reviews
“Do it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

So massively thrilled with how much fun this was. 6 of us went and had the most awesome time, much better than we expected.

Already planning our next trip to do another room after escaping with over 10 mins to go!!