This hotel looks classy and is in a great spot if you are travelling by train. It is also about 10 minute walk to the old part of town. It is on a busy street and windows are not double glazed so noise is a problem. The rooms are surprisingly not air-conditioned but do possess fans. We were upgraded to a superior room (an extra 100 switz francs a night if you paying ) due to all night road works which was great, The room was huge at the back of the hotel, The staff were helpful. You have to pay for Internet/Wi Fi which is not surprising in Lucerne - you pay through the nose for everything in that city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with modern amenities and comforts is set in late-19th century Victorian in the downtown area; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Lucerne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Lucerne
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Hotel Lucerne