“Ridiculously beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

Visit Mount Titlis like an insider
Private Tour
$281*
and up
Private Tour: Mt Titlis and Lucerne Day Trip from...
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Engelberg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: TITLIS is the jewel in Central Switzerland's crown and the only publicly accessible glacier in the area. You will feel on top of the world as you take in the spectacular panoramic views of snow-covered mountains and unspoilt Alpine landscapes.The TITLIS ski area is home to more than 80 kilometres of pistes, with slopes to suit every ability. The season lasts from October until May. And in the summer, the mountain is a mecca for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Singapore, Singapore
63 attraction reviews
“Ridiculously beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was the moment when I felt invincible.
I had that moment. It was just about 5 seconds. I looked down and I closed my eyes because I was scared. I breathed the air in and then I opened my eyes and there it was…. The greatest view I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
And then I reminded myself, I should never worry about anything. ANYTHING. The universe is so great and the universe is invincible. The universe is always at my side… and I am invincible.
I should never be afraid as long as I do the right thing. I should always believe in the good memory, and hold on to it whenever I feel sad. Life is incredible. Earth is beautiful. There are still so many things I haven’t explore.
I can't believe there were actually "terrible" review in TA!!! Holy moly!! This was my best DAY EVER!!!!

Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“A must-see place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Mount Titlis is a great place to go with family or friends. The ice glacier cave, ice flyer and the rotair rides are great..Best is the ice flyer..Do take a pic in traditional Swiss costume...They come great and are good memories!! When I visited, we were a group of six. We enjoyed lots in the sunny yet snowy weather with the picturesque landscape.

Visited January 2013
uk
6 attraction reviews
“make sure you choose a good day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The journey to the top of Titlis starts in the beautiful village of Engelberg. Although it is expensive to get to the top on a clear day the views are stunning. It is worth stopping at trubsee to take a walk around the lake in the summer. The rotoair to the very top of the mountain is fun but it does move so if you feel motion sickness you might want to sit in the middle. At the top of the mountain is an interesting glacier cave, a terrifying bridge over the glacier and some other activities, as well as the usual swiss mountain food and gluhwein. Titlis is well worth a visit and one of the better mountains to visit.

Visited November 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
38 attraction reviews
“Swiss means Mt. Titlis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I find Mt. Titlis mascot of Switzerland. The gondola ride and iceflyer is just awesome.
The rotair on the way to titlis is great. The view across the snow capped mountain is mind blowing. The ride on iceflyer is unique experience. The walk across the hanging bridge is too good. The ice cave is also very beautiful.

Visited June 2013
Porbandar, India
6 attraction reviews
“You can talk to God.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I already knew Switzerland is beautiful as the world's costliest diamond. But going on top of Mount Titlis was no less than talking to God and being in heaven...I first breath seeing the ice covered mountains was just a WOW effect feelings...There cannot be better gifts by god than this sights. Though it was very cold, it is fun, enjoy the moments and click the best way you can think of. It is very safe, Thanks to Swiss Tourism Authority. In fact, all of the Swiss is just beautiful and excellently maintained. I am waiting to go here once more, it is truly Heaven.

Visited April 2013