“Delicious Fine Peruvian Dining” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Buffet, Late Night
Dining options: Buffet, Late Night
Geneva, Switzerland
“Delicious Fine Peruvian Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Wonderfully exquisite Péruvien food. I had the assortiment of appetisers and the seafood main. Beautifully presented and sumptuous. I had no idea that Péruvien food could be so delicious. Only issue was the waiter never brought the 2nd beer we ordered.

Visited August 2014

“Authentic Peruvian flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had a very nice meal at the restaurant- everything is delicious! Only wish the portions were a little bigger :-)

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

The service was excellent, the food even better. Is nice to have something so different and good in Geneva.
Is the only Peruvian I know so I can say is the best in GVA ;; )
They dont have parkings nearby, that's the only negative thing I can say.

Try it!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gosport, United Kingdom
“really nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

visited this place after reading the reviews. wow what a find. my partner and i took the tazter menu 6 small dishes which we shared. stunning range of taste well presented. main course i took the famous peruvian dish beef steak in a stunning sauce. tender. stunning food

Annecy, France
“Great place to discover Peruvian cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I work in Geneva but live in France, so I go out in Geneva very rarely. This weekend I went to this restaurant with my wife on a Saturday evening. Our aim was to discover a new place which you could not find in Annecy. To say from the beginning we were very happy with the choice of Pachacamac.

First of all the decoration is very nice, it is designer and contemporary but at the same time has subtle touches from Peruvian culture. The place is pretty big and spacy, with many tables ranging from only 2 people to 10-12. You don't feel crammed like in many other restaurants in Geneva.

The waiters, who seemed to me also to be Peruvian, are smartly dressed, good looking :-) and very welcoming, attentive and professional.

Last not the least, the food is great. The menu is entirely consisting of Peruvian dishes, which is a curious fusion of Spanish/indigenous Peru and as well some "Asian touch". (Yes there is a huge Chinese/Japanese community living in Peru) which I had not known at all until then. I took the Peruvian national dish "Lomo saltado" which is sliced Argentinian beef very tender in a wonderful sauce, with oignons green pepperoni and tomatos. It comes with fries and rice, altogether it was one of the best meat dishes I ever ate.

The prices were reasonable for Geneva levels, we paid 120CHF for 2, which included 1 cocktail and 1 glass of Argentinian wine.

So net, I am saying "Go to this place, you will have a great evening and good souvenirs:

• Visited July 2014