If you are traveling to Geneva (for business or private) you know it's going to be a hurt for your budget! Hotels are expensive and trust me trying to find a bargain will most often translate in a sleazy mouldy hotel with French standard.. not a nice experience.
Novotel in my opinion is the best you can get for the "mid price" fascia in town.
A great location in the city center, footsteps from lake or station (boarder of red light district but this is not a problem in Geneva reality is this is one of the nightlife neighborhoods of the city for locals and expats) - this really translates in many good bars and restaurants at your doorstep.
Hotel is clean, fresh, stylish with comfortable decent size rooms. Good service on check in/out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Geneve Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of Geneva, close to Lake Geneva and 15 minutes from the UN headquarters. The hotel features 206 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. This 4 star hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. In addition to the fitness centre and spa, with relaxation room, hammam, sauna, solarium and massage room, guests enjoy free public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Geneve Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Centre Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneve Centre
- Novotel Geneva
- Geneva Novotel