“Best place to eat in Geneva” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Vegetarian, Bar, Creperie
Good for: Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Best place to eat in Geneva”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Having been in Geneva for 3 months, Creperie des Paquis is undoubtedly the nicest place to eat. Its a great atmosphere: not posh but trendy, cool music, friendly service. Its the sort of place where you could take your kids without worrying if they drop the cutlery on the floor or feel equally happy on a romantic night out (if you like your lovin' laid back style). The crepes taste wonderful and there is a huge variety to choose from, both savory and sweet. My favorite is tuna and prawn, my partner likes the Crepe Complete which has a beef steak and fried egg. There are plenty of vegetarian options too. The best value option is the Menu Complet where you choose a main course crepe which comes with a deliciously fresh green salad, and then a sweet crepe to finish, for about 21 CHFs. If you are wanting to eat well in Geneva, Creperie des Paquis is, by a distance, the best place to be.

• Visited January 2013

New York
“Trendy but cozy with amazing crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Found this little gem while we were walking around Paquis. The inside is very cozy but is trendy. The crepes are AMAZING. We had the spinach, cheese and ham as well as the Nutella and banana crepe. We literally cleaned our plates! Must go for authentic crepes.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I am so glad I found this little gem just off of Paquis while I was staying in Geneva on business. I am a lover of crepes, and the selection was so good that I seriously considered returning right away the next night. Food was served very quickly, and was absolutely delicious. Pricing is perfect, and much more affordable than other restaurants in town. The decor was so pretty I had to take a bunch of pictures. If I ever return to Geneva, I will make sure I eat here again!

• Visited November 2012