“Superb!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Swiss Luxury Apartments

Save Saved
You added Swiss Luxury Apartments to your Saves list
Swiss Luxury Apartments
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rue Philippe - Plantamour 6 - 8, Geneva 1201, Switzerland (Mont-Blanc)   |
Ranked #3 of 103 Hotels in Geneva
Singapore, Singapore
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

From the booking to the check in to the check out, everything was executed with efficiency, thought and warmth! All the staff were really friendly. The apartment was modern and classy and we all loved it. The fridge was stocked with water, coke, juices- all complementary, a coffee machine, a nice TV, thick luxurious towels and bath robes. There was a washer dryer in the basement and there was detergent. We really enjoyed our stay. The location was perfect. It was just a street away from the water front, somewhere behind the Kempinski and about a 5 min walk to the Four Seasons, Hotel Delapaix and all the other really nice hotels and a 5 minute to the smaller eateries such as a Thai and Japanese place and a Lebanese restaurant. There is a really nice tea room nearby as well as a nice creperie. It's about a 10 minute walk to the train station. The location is really great and really safe.
We wanted to dine in a one star Michelin restaurant that was somewhat child friendly and Christina, compiled a small list for us! Really great of her! We only had a 2 night stay due to flight connection problems and wished that we would could have stayed longer. The next time we are in Geneva, we will be booking this!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Samuel H, Manager at Swiss Luxury Apartments, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Scout268,

Thank you very much for your detailed review following your recent stay with us.

We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our location as well as the amenities and facilities we offer. It has been a true pleasure meeting you and your family and we hope that you will have the opportunity to return to Geneva to discover the city a little more and return to the Swiss Luxury Apartments.

Warm regards,
Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Nice, tasteful, modern apartment...TV's in both rooms + small one in the bathroom...wifi works well... bed, furniture ...everythings is of high quality standard...Also, staff is very helpful and truly nice... area is very central but in a quiet side street...

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Samuel H, Manager at Swiss Luxury Apartments, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Joern L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Swiss Luxury Apartments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that you appreciated our facilities and amenities. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Resident Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The apartment was beautiful and quiet ,, not far from Lake Geneva and the staff was wonderful staff ,,
Trust to me when I go back to visit Geneva will chose this apartment unchallenged..
Thank you Swiss Luxury Apartment ..
AL-Ajmi Family ..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Samuel H, Manager at Swiss Luxury Apartments, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Hanadi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment on your stay with us. I am delighted that you and your family had such a wonderful time with us. It has been a great pleasure meeting you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Samuel
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

These apartments are exactly what one would be looking for a lavish and relaxing stay in Gevena either for work or pleasure! I enjoyed an excellent service and attention from the very friendly staff. The apartment was spacious, spotless clean, modern with a historical touch, with luxurious Frette bedlinen and bathrobes.
I mostly appreciated the large working desk in the apartment with all the necessary "iplugs, the free and high speed WiFi, and the nicely designed lobby areas provided ideal to work and host a meeting in the heart of the town.
Location wise: excellent, safe for a woman traveling alone, and in the very centre on the town.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

An one-year old squeaky clean, extremely comfortable, very spacious, well equipped, and superbly located accommodation. It is not cheap but it offers excellent value for money. What else can a traveller hope for? Maybe car parking but even that is available at a walking distance public underground facility.
And with an extremely helpful and accommodating staff, it is a definite come back destination in the future.
Swiss hoteliers are renowned for their excellence and S.L.A. is another confirmation of this quality.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Swiss Luxury Apartments was just what I was looking for! I have looked at several different serviced apartments in Geneva, but none of them can be compare to the Swiss Luxury Apartments! First of all, the staff was very friendly and helpful, even before I confirm that I will stay with them. They helped my with whatever I requested such as visiting the apartments, requesting different ones with more clothing space, and etc. Once I confirm my stay, they help me moved in to the apartment. The fridge was stocked with basic foods and drinks to help me get started. the daily housekeeping service was wonderful, very professional, they even washed the dirty dishes for me! Even though the studio I stayed in was not big but it has everything i needed! the Kitchen was well equipped, furnishers are very new, and the bathroom is just amazing! I really love the lighting system that they have, with the touch screen switches. The location of the apartment is the best! It is close enough to the train station as well as to the shopping areas. It is also next to the Lake Geneva. When I had to leave, they helped me moved all my bags (I had 6 suitcases), which I didn't even had to move them! I really missed my stay there and it has reached beyond my expatiation! It would be my first choice to stay there if I travel to Switzerland again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Samuel H, Manager at Swiss Luxury Apartments, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Mr Dennis T

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write about your experience at the Swiss Luxury Apartments in Geneva. We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and thank you for all the very nice compliments about the staff, location and interior of our apartments.
We would be very happy to accommodate you again and hope to welcoming you on your next trip to Geneva.
For any further details and queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your disposal at any time.

Yours sincerely
Residence Manager
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I LOVE THE LOCATION.comfortable big beds ,great kitchen fully equipped ,very modern with nespresso machine ,i enjoyed the fresh fruit plate as welcoming gift .Staff and services went above and beyond . Excellent location,nearness to the shopping ,restaurants,great location for the river trips. Neat ,Very clean ,new and professionally run.Stay was very satisfying excellent all around .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Natasha H

It's a pleasure to read your comment, thank you very much for having take the time to write about your experience at the Swiss Luxury Apartments in Geneva.
We are very happy you had an amazing stay and thank you for your nice words about the staff and location.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again and for any further details and queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your disposal at any time.

Yours sincerely
Residence Manager

Been to Swiss Luxury Apartments? Share your experiences!