I love this Holiday Inn Express. Stayed just one night in my way back home and after a full fledged resort &spa week stay. Here you go back to the essential. Rooms are radically rational. My room for example had the bathroom door serving at the same time for the toilet. Smart.
Good choice of pillows make the bed very comfortable.
Don't expect the triumph of useless conditioner, unremarkable soaps et other amenities. In the bathroom you get just two soap shampoo-body dispensers.
However you can ask the front desk if you need more of these supplies including toothbrush and paste. Hair dryer is there, but you have to search for it.. Mine was on the wall, side to the mirror in front of the bed. Unexpected but rational, again.
Rooms acoustic isolation is just fair. I could hear the guest speaking in the next room even if the tone was normal.
Nice selection of free national and international TV channels including Russians'.
Wifi is close to free: 10 CHF or join their reward program. Fair deal.
The shuttle for the terminal leaves every twenty minutes and it's just a five minutes ride. I don't know if I was lucky, but I never waited for the shuttle. They brought me at destination without ever waiting.
The breakfast generally comes with the room. It's a fair continental one with automatic machines even capable of close-but-not cappuccino.
As I said, loved this stay. Essential, confortable, nice looking rooms with all you need and nothing more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hotel Express By Holiday Inn Geneva Airport. Ideally located next to the Geneva Airport and Palexpo Congress Centre, the hotel is only 15 min from City Centre and Lake Geneva: Free transportation ticket available at reception. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the airport every 20 min. from 05.50am to 11.30pm. Start your day with our free continental buffet breakfast, served every morning from 06.30am to 10am. Companies in our direct neighborhood: Jet Aviation-Tag Aviation-Skyguide-Eli Lilly-Cambridge-Charmilles-TCS-IBM-Lexmark-IATA-Dell. With its fast, efficient and convivial service at very attractive prices, the Hotel Express by Holiday Inn Geneva Airport has a bar, a lobby with free Wireless Lan access, television, a business centre with internet access (charge), a breakfast room, two meeting rooms and an underground and external carpark (CHF15/24 hours). All our rooms are equipped with bathroom with shower and separate toilet, a working desk, high speed internet access (CHF 10/day), a telephone, an interactive television set and a tea and coffee maker. Within few minutes walking distance, you will find various restaurants, a fitness centre, a casino and a shopping mall Our friendly reception staff is at your disposal if you need to rent a car or if you want to buy a city tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Geneva Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Express By Holiday Inn Geneva Airport Hotel Geneva
- Holiday Inn Geneva Airport
- Geneva Holiday Inn