I have been staying there for over 7 months so I've had lots of feedback.
1. In January they had ridiculously expensive WiFi but it's now free so that was certainly welcome
2. The cleaners are not that thorough and have made several mistakes during my stay including taking my second room key several times; removing my personal belongings from my room and placing in my neighbour's room; removing bed clothes and not replacing; removing tablecloths, cutlery and not replacing.
3. I used to be given new sponges and washing up liquid but after 3 months this stopped. When I enquired why this was the case I was told that they only provide this for 1 week. This makes no sense at all as the cost is minimal for these 2 items and instead, the cleaner washes up my dirty dishes which seems a more expensive option. They still, however, generally give me new toiletries.
4. The air-conditioning is not great but I think this is a generic Swiss problem based on building regulations.
5. Smoking is allowed in any room so my room can often smell of smoke which is unpleasant to say the least.
6. The insulation is quite poor and I can often hear my neighbours' conversations and TV
7. My fridge has a leak. I reported it 3 times but it does not work correctly.
8. The staff are always polite and friendly
9. The breakfast provided for free on Mondays is simply croissants and drinks. They do provide fruit but it goes stale within 1 day. That does not stop them displaying it in the foyer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Adagio Geneve Mont Blanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mont Blanc Hotel Geneva
- Residence Mont Blanc Geneva