One of my favourite hotels, superb location with fabulous access to the shops and city centre. The hotel in itself has fantastic classical door with marble and fresco ceilings. The staff always happy to help and meet and greet every customer. This time th forgot my early morning call, could have been an issue if I had not had a back up!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on rue du Rhône, the most luxurious shopping street in Geneva, the five-star Swissôtel Métropole overlooking the lake, is also in the heart of this peaceful city.A short walk from the Jet d’eau and the old town, right next to the business district, the hotel is the ideal place to stay for your excursions in Geneva and for your business travels. The Swissôtel Métropole with 111 beautifully designed rooms and 16 stunning suites, offers a modern comfort with the latest technology.It is also a paradise for gourmets with a lavish breakfast buffet offering a wide range of choices to energize your day. In a relaxing atmosphere, the restaurant Le Grand Quai features a refined dining where you will enjoy either a quick business meal or a gourmet menu with mouth-watering patisseries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Swissotel Metropole Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Metropole Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Swissotel Metropole Hotel Geneva
- Geneva Swissotel Metropole Hotel