Considering that the prices of hotels in Geneva are very high to American average lodging prices, I must say that this hotel is not near the best for your buck. Yes, it has great location to UN and Conference Center but since all hotels provide you with a complimentary local transportation pass, I believe location is not as relevant when there is free/reliable public transportation. Service was at part of a 5 star hotel and the rooms facing the lake are stunning! However, I found the bathroom a bit small and lacking updated amenities (e.g. TV, iron, etc.). My breakfast was included, but I dare to assume that it was not of great value either...while juices were plentiful, as were breads and pastries, other items were scarce.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel, newly redesigned by famous New York architect Chi provides amazing views of the Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, of Lake Geneva and Geneva City. It is a 3-minute walk from the Botanic Garden, United Nations and International Centre of Congress CICG and within a 5-minute drive from Palexpo Exhibition Centre and Luxury Shopping area. Cointrin Airport is 2 miles away, and Cornavin Train Station is 1.5 miles from the InterContinental. Guests receive free access to public transport to Geneva during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve