I stayed in this hotel in January for 3 nights. Even though the location is not the best in town, it is still about 15' walking distance from the center. There is also a bus stop right outside the entrance. The hotel has a great vibe! Nice decor and very friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and decorated in style. Breakfast buffet has pretty much anything you might ask for. It can get very busy though between 7-8:30, so try to avoid this time (I had to wait for about 10' to be seated...). Fairly priced as well. I will be going back! Interconti is always a safe bet!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.