Was there for three days. What can I say - this is intercontinental so the quality of service is good, but I would say that breakfast choice could be better. For some reason we had Dim Sum for breakfast. Other than that - you get what you are paying for. However there are cheaper and more centrally located hotels in Geneva.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.