Was there for three days. What can I say - this is intercontinental so the quality of service is good, but I would say that breakfast choice could be better. For some reason we had Dim Sum for breakfast. Other than that - you get what you are paying for. However there are cheaper and more centrally located hotels in Geneva.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel, newly redesigned by famous New York architect Chi provides amazing views of the Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, of Lake Geneva and Geneva City. It is a 3-minute walk from the Botanic Garden, United Nations and International Centre of Congress CICG and within a 5-minute drive from Palexpo Exhibition Centre and Luxury Shopping area. Cointrin Airport is 2 miles away, and Cornavin Train Station is 1.5 miles from the InterContinental. Guests receive free access to public transport to Geneva during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve