I stayed at Sagitta for 7 nights in December. I was booked here by the company i work for, and I also had reccomendation from one of the colleagues at work.
Things i was happy with:
1. Good breakfast, although not all the staff serving breakfast speaks english, this was a bit of an issue for me, since i only speak english and german. at the end of the day, it is breakfast not a talk show, so i managed.
2. Free Internet - they have good internet coverage, i was on the 1st floor, and had 2 access points to choose from.
3. Clean bathroom, staff always made my room clean.
Things I was less impressed with:
1. some of the furnishings in the room did seem a little worn, some of the chairs and bed covers.
Overall I had a good stay, the hotel is probably less than 10 minutes from the "Jet d'Eau" and ferry boats taking you across the lake geneva. Also trams run 100m from the hotel door, so it is really easy to get around.
- Also Known As:
- Sagitta Swiss Quality Geneva
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sagitta Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.