“Delightful boutique hotel, good for business travelers” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #8 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
Melbourne, Australia
“Delightful boutique hotel, good for business travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

For business travelers looking for comfort, location and that 'something different', Hotel N'vy is a great choice. Rooms are nicely appointed, have WiFi, fridges and spacious bathrooms (I also had an Nespresso machine). No issue with noise. There is a very nice bar and cafe area for post-meeting drinks and catch ups. The location is good: easy tram ride up the hill to UN, WIPO and other organisations and not too far from WTO. You are generally out of the 'red light' area here too which counts if you are a single female traveler. There are many dining options within close proximity and a couple of supermarkets around the corner on Rue de Lausanne (head towards the station). The lake is close by for scenic walks and the center of town is within easy reach on foot. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Greek first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My partner booked a weekend break for us both at the Hotel N'vY for a birthday surprise and from booking to check in to the moment we departed for home the whole experience and dedication of the staff was brilliant. Before our trip my partner emailed back and forth booking meals and events to make the trip special and the concierge staff (particularly Yasmine who was fantastic and helpful during our stay also!) went out of their way to help my partner in his planning. The hotel itself is stylish and very well maintained, the rooms are gorgeous and a good size with lots of storage so you can make yourself at home. The complimentary mineral water and nightly toblerone turn down service was a nice touch! The hotel is well located, a 10/15 minute walk from the train station so ideal for getting easily from the airport. Although we did not eat locally there are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area if you don't want to travel further afield, also car rental pick up stores are within a 10 minute walk and the hotel has parking if you are happy to pay for it! Although we didn't use them the hotel also has facilities such as bars and restaurants, fitness rooms ect. After checking out early on our last day the front desk was more than happy to look after our luggage while we explored more of the city while we waited for our evening flight. I don't think words can properly express what a great stay this was and how much we appreciated staff going the extra mile for us at every turn! Thank you!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Hotel_NvY, Directeur général at Hotel N'vY, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the whole team of the N'vY Hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your very high satisfaction on TripAdvisor regarding your stay in our property.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed our location, our rooms, and our services

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope you will have the opportunity to test our restaurant and bars.

Kind regards
Ch.Lamarche
Director
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Fantastic hotel! I'll start by saying that the employees have been wonderful, the location fantastic and the design pleasant, clean and functional. This feels like an upscale hotel and everything about it feels luxury. It exceeded my expectations overall

Now the mishap..and I hope management pay attention to this. I arrived on Saturday, May 16th, mid afternoon. I was assigned a room on the 3rd floor. Check in went smooth, I went up the elevator, opened the door and was greeted by a room soaked with marihuana smoke! Never ever in my travel experience had that happened to me before. I could literally see the smoke in the air. I called the front desk immediately to report it and request another room (which was accepted without any problem by the front desk staff) and while I was waiting for the employee with the new room key, my mom and I literally got sick from the smoke. Somebody had smoked pot in that room (which was a non smoking room) and if it was the previous guest, I'd be curious why it wasn't reported. The employee who came with the key to the new room stepped inside the pot room (we were waiting in the hallway, since it was so bad) and she agreed with our assessment. I was taken to my new room on the 5th floor which was very nice and marihuana-free :-)) I encourage management to look into this as it was pretty major.

Other than that, all is great. The rooms are beautiful! Very clean and new feeling, lovely shower with strong water pressure and hot water, super soft bed, quiet and peaceful. The lobby is great too.

With check in, they give you 15%off the restaurant (which I think I'll use tonight) and a free ticket for all public transport for your entire stay. It's valid to take the train to the airport, which is awesome! The train station is an easy 11 minute walk (I timed a practice trip today) and then you have a 7 minute train ride to the airport.

If you are a runner, this place is magic! I went for a 6 mile run around the lake and the hotel location is perfect for that.

I'd definitely come back if I'm in town

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A great funky hotel in an ideal location to explore the city. We couldn't fault our room it was clean and tidy and everything worked. The shower was great and it was quiet at night. We didnt have the breakfast as we thought it was too expensive (just like the rest of Geneva!!). Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Go to Manor department store for a good value breakfast its next to the bus station!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice hotel with really beautiful art and interiors and very friendly service. It is really something special. Nice location with a short walk to the city. The hotel's cafe serves really nice food. The rooms are both comfortable and beautiful. I can absolutely recommend it.

Stayed May 2015
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a really funky hotel in a quiet location, but close to the train station and also to walk to the lake. We only had one night here, but the staff were friendly and welcoming, the decore and ambience sensational, and the rooms beautiful. We ended up dining at the restaurant there which was a great experience. Service attentive, food excellent, a good wine list and excellent atmosphere. We rate this hotel very highly and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a superior room on level 4 at the back and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here during a weekend layover in Geneva and this was a nice hotel. The room was nice (no noise issues; I was on the 7th floor) and it had everything one would need.

Location wasn't as good as some of the other options but it's only a short, safe walk to the water's edge and considerably less expensive so I can't ding it much for that.

One thing worth mentioning is that they don't have weekend laundry service. I was surprised by this as I didn't see that disclosed anywhere on their website or in reviews and I needed to tend to laundry. They directed me to a facility not far from the hotel so I took care of it there. Less convenient but I managed.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Hotel N'vY? Share your experiences!