The hotel is strategically located (near Cornavin Station/Centre Gare), although it’s situated in a dark, completely inelegant and totally empty street from the early evening as well.
The reception service is friendly and helpful, and definitively very good. But the hotel comfort is really very poor: my room (a double) was tiny, with essential and not too functional furnitures, with even smaller toilet (having an only towel for my convenience and without any courtesy set included) for real lilliputians; moreover the room was closest (or better door-to-door) the lift with the consequent effects…
The breakfast was on medium level: good quality but a not large variety of foods.
To be honest, in comparison to other IBIS Hotels experienced before, I expected much more that this. The price is acceptable for the Geneva standards, it’s true: but from my part it’s not enough for having a further stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Geneve Centre Gare Hotel
- Ibis Geneve Centre Gare Hotel Geneva
- Ibis Hotel Geneva
- Accor Geneve Centre Gare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Geneve Centre Gare is a completely non smoking hotel located in the heart of the city, 200 m from the train station and 5 km from the airport. The Old Town, the Grand Casino, international organisations and Lake Geneva are all within 2 km. The hotel offers 64 airconditioned rooms, including 27 with WiFi and one for guests with limited mobility. Our bar is open 24 hours and there is a pay car park 200 m away. 5 km from the PALEXPO business centre. Public transport is free for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Ibis Geneve Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.