The Hotel is big, has all kind of amenities and of course a Gym and a pool, but they are in the other part of the Hotel and you have to walk through the hotel hall to get there. We had to ask twice to finally find our way (and we were not the only ones). But once you arrive, then it's real good and the pool is long and wide.
Room: Small rooms, and as it is close to the airport, there is the noise from the starting and landing planes.(not after midnight)
Food: We had dinner and it was fine, only the waiting time was a bit nerve-consuming.
Breakfast: only one comment: BEST breakfast and variety in years.
- Also Known As:
- Starling Geneva Hotel
- Starling Geneva Hotel And Conference Center
- Starling Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Geneva Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located to 3 minutes away from Geneva Airport and 10 minutes away from the city center and Lake Geneva, the Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center offers all the services of a four-star Superior hotel. Close to Palexpo exhibition center, Switzerland’s largest hotel welcomes its guests in a modern and warm frame. Comfortable limousines provide free quality transportation service from and to Geneva Airport every 15 minutes, from 5.10 am till 11.45 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.