Room was great, spacious and clean (although one towel did have a bit of a blood stain). Room service was excellent, food and especially the dessert was divine!
Next day at breakfast we however got disappointed. At 39 CHF per person we expect top notch food and this was unfortunately not the case. The cold cuts were dry and discoloured and the cheese sweaty and old looking. When told about the cheese the waitress changed it but still did not see the poor cold cuts quality. I could understand if something like this was overlooked due to a stressful and busy restaurant, but the place only had us and three other couples in it - with 3 (!!) staff standing around!
All in all it was a nice place, but felt a bit pretentious and impersonal in the hugh reception area.
Their wellness area seemed nice too but we only tried the water massage bed which was an experience.
- Also Known As:
- Starling Geneva Hotel And Conference Center
- Starling Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Starling Geneva Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Geneva Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located to 3 minutes away from Geneva Airport and 10 minutes away from the city center and Lake Geneva, the Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center offers all the services of a four-star Superior hotel. Close to Palexpo exhibition center, Switzerland’s largest hotel welcomes its guests in a modern and warm frame. Comfortable limousines provide free quality transportation service from and to Geneva Airport every 15 minutes, from 5.10 am till 11.45 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.