“Served differently than what the menu said” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #614 of 1,226 Restaurants in Geneva
Walt Disney World, Florida
“Served differently than what the menu said”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

When a menu indicates something, this is what you should get served, both in quality and content

Some dish components were missing and basics where not cooked right (precooked and served cold)

Dismal for a pkace that claims this level of prices

Geneva, Switzerland
“Best modern bistrot in the Geneva airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Since I work just opposite the Geneva airport, I always go to have lunch here. The service is always good. The people are really friendly. And the foods are always excellent!

Visited December 2012
Gosport, United Kingdom
“well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

really great themed restaurant with live music some evenings
really nice food with a good variety
even if you jut want a drink its a cool bar

Visited October 2012
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Great music- decent service- quality OK- quantity laughable”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

As a Geneva local (and huge MJF fan) I always liked to drop in here for a bite or coffee as I wait for people arriving or grab a quick bite before catching a flight....but my last visit with colleagues was pretty pathetic.

First of all, the decor is starting to look worn out (and I noticed this last time I was here). Has Claude eaten there lately? This is seriously low budget and nasty to see holes in the seats...not cool.

Moving on to the food. One colleague went with the burger which looked decent and the other with a salad. In both cases the food was acceptable- so I guess two out of three is good!

I opted to go for the salmon tartare as a dish- not a starter but a dish- I kid you not, I got in some odd looking ice cream cup alot of guacamole and enough salmon to fit on a soup spoon. For 30.- a spoonful of salmon is insulting.

Then i noticed a funny taste. So I went to see the chef and the staff (and here's where it gets amusing)- THEY AGREED WITH ME on the portion size!!! I just returned the food and told them to forget it. So I had bread and water for lunch.

To the management- your staff cares about its customers. Your lack of investment in the infrastructure is hurting the image of the MJF and while a few of the dishes are acceptable, trying to screw customers with small portions and high prices is a great way to eventually go out of business.

I'll be back I'm sure one of these months. Looking forward to see if the manage can improve.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Geneva, Switzerland
“Delivious, EVERYTIME.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I first tried the food here last month and was really impressed with the food quality and freshness. My colleagues also always rave about this restaurant and now I know why.

Today I ordered the Linguine aux Truffes from the Winter Menu and it was DECADENT!
The Crème Brulée a la Clementine was yummy too!

Service is friendly and word of advise if you're going for lunch, RESERVATION is recommended, otherwise you'd find yourself waiting!

I will go back again and again and again!

^_^